Services Family Ltd
In 1922, 25 Army officers met in San Antonio, Texas, and decided to insure each other's vehicles, their tiny organization has become a fully integrated financial services organization in the United States, now called USAA. It has consistently topped the scales for customer services ratings globally!
Our vision is to do the same for all members of the United Kingdom's Services Family!
“People admire the straightforward, straight-talking way the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces get things done. We want to bring the same transparent, can-do attitude to the world of finance.”
– Mike Jenkins – Co-founder
What we're all about
- Inspired by innovation in Financial Services and of the ‘smartphone generation’, we intend to improve the access and management of financial services to meet the needs of our customers.
- Socially responsible and drawing on military principles and behaviours, we are open to all those who share the values of the United Kingdom’s Armed Forces.
- Our experience of the small business environment means that we have started with Insurance services and will broaden our offering as our business grows.
- Through our education tools and partners, we will help the Services Family get the best value for their money.
- We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and help support members of our services and their families past, present and future.
The ‘Services Family’ includes serving members of the Regular and Reserve Forces, Veterans and their families. The latter includes partners, former partners, children, as well as other persons connected with serving personnel and veterans. We also regard members of the ‘Blue-Light services’, Prison Services and Civil Servants as part of our family.